Role: Main Contractor
Description of works: Our client purchased a stunning period home set over 5 floors in the heart of Kensington which had fallen into disrepair and needed completely updating. Working with the clients interior designer we refurbished the entire property to the highest specification, creating a media wall, gymnasium and glam room with bespoke joinery in almost every room. This project was a pleasure to complete and the finished result is stunning.
• Full decoration throughout the entire building to include mural installations
• 8 New bathrooms with concealed units.
• 2 New bespoke kitchens and larder cupboards
• Creating a Gym room
• Creating a Media room with bespoke “media wall” joinery
• Creating a Glam room
• Creating a Ball room
• Refurbishment and French polishing of the grand staircase
• Engineered oak flooring throughout the property
• Rot treatment and joist replacement
• Comms and plant rooms works
• Sash window refurbishments
• New power and data installation throughout.
• Exterior renovations
Programme of works: There were 3 phases to this project which took place over a period of 2 years